When we launched Hipocross - the brace for hip and coxalgia - it immediately became a bestseller.
We have tapped into our years of experience and worked with specialists in the field on a targeted, impactful project to take the development of our hip brace to the next level and created Hipocross 2.0.
Key new innovations include:
A TELESCOPIC AND ARTICULATED ROD
Allows numerous regulations:
- Height, by sliding the two segments to the desired measurement.
- Adduction, thanks to the joint present at trochanteric height
- Flexion-extension, through a special graduated joint (from 0° to 120°).
ONLY 3 FITS FOR ANY REQUEST
The versatility of the brace reduces the need to have to keep stocks in stock, knowing nonetheless that every client’s request will be satisifed
• S for a pelvis circumference of 72-104 cm and a proximal thigh circumference of 40-54 cm
• M for a pelvis circumference of 104-137 cm and a proximal thigh circumference of 54-74 cm
• L for a pelvis circumference of 137-170 cm and a proximal thigh circumference of 68-90 cm
VELCRO ® FASTENING SYSTEM FOR THE STRAPS ON BOTH THE THIGH AND THE HIP BONE
The Velcro ® allows quick and millimeter precision fastening